Summer league is back! We are excited to announce our return and ready to get back to ultimate.
Here are the event details:
- East side summer league will take place every Tuesday starting at 6:30pm from the week of June 13th through August 8th with a break the week of July 4th. (Week day is subject to change, but very unlikely. If there is a change and you can no longer play, you will receive a full refund)
- Each game will consist of two 40 minute halves with 10 minute half times. Each team will have 1 timeout per half.
- There will be 6 weeks of normal league play and the last two weeks will be the tournament. There will be no weekend tournament this year.
- There will be 6-8 teams in the league depending on number of registrants. Gender ratio will be determined by registrants as well.
- Baggages are allowed for groups up to 4 people. No more than 2 club players per group, and groups are subject to be broken up if they would hinder the competitiveness of the league.
- Cost is $55
- Field site address: 12465 County Line Rd, Chesterland, OH 44026 (https://goo.gl/maps/Rq8pErVwYhW23G4z5)
- A virtual draft will take place on June 3rd at 6:30pm.
- Each registered player will receive a jersey
- Registration ends May 31st at 11:59pm
- Based off current state and CDC recommendations, masks are not required during play or on the sideline. However, people are more than welcome to wear masks. This is subject to change as the Covid situation and vaccination status continue to evolve.
- Vaccinations are not required, but they are strongly encouraged. To book a vaccination appointment, visit https://gettheshot.coronavirus.ohio.gov/
- Each captain with receive a sanitation kit including hand sanitizer and wipes to clean discs between during games.
- Do not attend league if you are experiencing any symptoms of covid-19.
Excited to get back on the field with everyone!