Getting ready to play high school Ultimate or for YCC’s? Come out to the Summer Step Up League. We will have one hour of practice and one hour of games every Wednesday night.
Beginner/Intermediate group will work on
- improving throws - consistent forehand and back hands to space with a mark
- defending cutters and handlers
- active marks and defending force side
- running stacks
Advanced players will practice with the Youth Club Championship teams as they prepare for nationals.
- attacking the mark
- team defense
- increasing variety of throws
- playing at a faster pace
Coaches will be Jon Lee from Grant high school and Oregon's U20 boys team and Derek Bondurant from McDaniel High School
and Laurelhurst Middle school teams.
- Location: Normandale Park
- Time: 5:00 - 7:00
- Days: July 7th to August 11th (registrations open through first week and a half)
- Who: Incoming 9th graders and current High School Students
- July 7
- July 14
- July 21
- July 28
- August 4
- August 11
- $60.00 / player
Portland Ultimate believes that our sport should be accessible to everyone! That is why we created the Youth Development Fund to offer financial aid to youth participants. We highly encourage individuals to apply for financial aid if they are unable to pay part or all of our registration fees. Please fill out our online application prior to registering for your event. If approved, you will receive a discount code to use at checkout.