Registration Open Now!
Fee: $200 per team, or $30 per individual
This is a 4v4 Beach Ultimate Tournament. There are no team size limits, but we recommend 8-12 players per team. You will be required to submit a roster a week before the event all players on your roster must have active USAU memberships, see below. You do not need your full team when you register you can add players to your team up until the week before the event.
If you do not have a team you can sign up as an individual and you will be put onto a hat team.
Membership: Participants in this Long Island Ultimate event are required to purchase DiscNY affiliate USAU memberships (around $18). Adult USAU memberships will also allow players to participate in this event, but only the affiliate level is required. For more information on the levels of USAU membership, see the USAU website at: http://www.usaultimate.org/memberships/
Location: Jones Beach State Park. Park at Field 5 ($10 per car or free with Empire Passport - CARPOOL!), tournament will be across the street accessible through the West underpass to the boardwalk area.
Time: First round will start promptly at 9am. Arrive early to warm-up, check-in, sunscreen, etc.
Number of Games: 5-6 per team
Gender Ratio: 3 DoM/1 DoW
Amenities: Jones Beach State Park has restrooms and food options within walking distance of the fields. LI Ultimate will be providing some food and water for each team, however players should plan for a full day of ultimate in the sun and prepare accordingly.
LI Ultimate will also be contracting a trainer and possibly a photographer for the day.
- Water (lots - it will be hot)
- Sunblock (lots - it will be hot)
- $10 for parking (free with Empire Passport) - carpooling with friends/teammates is encouraged to cut down on costs. We will not be reimbursing anyone for parking fees.
- Cash for LI Ultimate merch and food at the nearby restaurant. There will be a short break in games in the middle of the day, so there will be time to buy stuff.
- Food/snacks for you and your team (if you are willing to share)
- A white and a dark shirt
- No alcohol.