The Murdoch Ultimate Club and WA Ultimate are proud to present Phoenix Has Risen 2021. This event is open to all WA teams wishing to take part.
This is WA's premier mixed-gender event and is also the recognised qualification tournament for teams wishing to compete at the Australian Mixed Ultimate Championships Division I or Division II events.
By registering for Phoenix Has Risen
- I agree to pay fees when they fall due.
- I agree to meet participation eligibility requirements
- I agree to read, understand and comply with WAFDA by-laws, policies, codes of conduct and the rules of the Sport. I can obtain copies of the by-laws, policies, rules and the code of conduct from the WA Ultimate website (http://www.waultimate.com/wafda/policies).
- This is a COVID Aware and Responsible competition, and a number of public health practices will be enforced. I understand that all participants must adhere to these guidelines as directed by the league and WAFDA officials.
Phoenix Has Risen 2021 Details
When: 4/5 September
Time: 09:00 - 17:00 Both Days
Venue: Murdoch Sports Oval
Format: Mixed gender event, Gender Ratio Rule A.
Cost: $50 for both days, $30 for one day
Registration is open now and closes on the 21st of August
Follow the Official Facebook event.
Team Registration Fee Due
$50 per team upon registration
Upon registration of your team.
Team Registration Closes
Team Registration Closes
Captain and Spirit Captain are registered
This needs to be clearly identified on your team registration rosters
Individual Team Player Fees Due
$50/$30 per person - only accepted as a lump sum payment.
Proof of all players rules accreditation level and status
If you will be unable to meet any of these deadlines, please let the administrators know in advance via the admin email ()
Team payments are due in full (28th August)
Payment is required as a single team payment ONLY. Please reference your team name in the payment details.
If you have any team members playing only one day, please email the event administrators with the names of the players and the days they are attending.
Account Name: WA Flying Disc Association
Account BSB: 306-031
Account Number: 419873-3
This is a state championship event as and as such standard expectations apply, each team will need to:
- Each team will need to appoint a Captain and a Spirit Captain
- All players on your roster MUST have their STANDARD rules accreditation and a minimum of 6 MUST have the advanced accreditation (this must include your Captain and Spirit Captain).
Proof of Rules Accreditation
Your team must provide proof of rules accreditation by the deadline. It is suggested that the Spirit Captain collect certificates prior to the deadline to ensure a smooth process. The deadline for this is 28 August 2021.
Submission of a team list is required and must include the following information:
- Full Name of each playing registrant,
- WFDF Username as displayed on their certificate,
- Date the test was completed
- Date of expiry
To download your certificate, head to the WFDF Rules website below; login and click MY RESULTS and download your certificate. The certificate will include all of the details required.
- Players can gain accreditation at: http://rules.wfdf.org/accreditation
- Players can register to login at: http://rules.wfdf.org/register
In order to comply with the Sport and Recreation guidelines, some changes to the tournament must be made. These changes will affect you directly and a document outlining the changes is available at: https://afda.com/p/phr-2021-covid-management-plan
Information for participant
- You can compare the symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19), with the common cold and flu.
- Feeling unwell? If you develop a fever, a cough, sore throat or shortness of breath, contact a doctor or call 13HEALTH (13 43 25 84).
- Self-isolate at home if presenting symptoms.
Information for clubs, peak sporting bodies or active recreation organisations
- Notify health authorities.
- Notify your peak body and the Department of Housing and Public Works (Sport and Recreation).
- Communicate with officials, teams, participants, parents and carers.